If you are interested in become an English language teacher, LTTC’s CELTA course starts August 2nd! This course will equip you to teach in language schools and institutions both in Australia and abroad, but there are only a few places left.
The Cambridge CELTA is the industry preferred initial English language teaching qualification. With CELTA you get over 120 hours of tuition including:
- 6 hours of assessed teaching practice
- 6 hours of observation of experienced teachers
- Face-to-face input sessions from Cambridge ESOL accredited tutors with years of experience
- Assisted lesson planning to help you develop your teaching skills
- An external moderator from Cambridge ESOL, meaning that quality is guaranteed!
The August course runs part-time over 10 weeks and combines current teaching methodology with practical experience.
For more information contact Dave Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org
What: Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
Dates: August 2nd – October 9th
Times: Tuesdays/Thursday 17.15-21.15, Saturdays 9.00-16.30
Where: Lexis Sunshine Coast. 17 Duporth Avenue, Maroochydore, 4558